My holiday home is just around the corner and to say I am excited is an understatement! I am so bad when it comes to packing and I have to rearrange about 5 times! Painful!
My biggest problem is cutting back on cosmetics and make up ( I’m sure I’m not alone here)
This year I’m being strict and packing relatively light and condensing to my essentials.
Plane essentials for skin
– Aspect hydrating mask is a travel must have. Once I’m on the place I do a quick cleanse and apply my mask making sure to cover under the eye area also
– Facial wipes are also vital and handy to have in your carry on luggage
– A bottle of water has to be close by too. The aim here is to stay as hydrated as possible
-Zivirax for lips as I often get run down after a long flight. This is prime time for cold sores to appear for me so I always have this with me
Skincare (all from ASAP)
– Travel size cleanser, scrub and moisturiser
– Vitamin B and Vitamin C serum to feed, hydrate and protect skin
– Anti ageing night cream
Make up essentials
– Mineral and liquid foundation (I will be bringing ASAP mineral and Benefit liquid foundation)
-MAC prolong wear concealer
-Crown palette ( this has lots of eye colours, 2 blushes and a bronzer)
-Benefit They’re Real travel size mascara
-MAC fluid line eye liner
-A neutral, red and pink lipstick
-Ben Nye Banana finishing powder
-Benefit travel size high beam for highlighting
-Selection of make up brushes
There are so many more products I would love to pop in but this will keep me going. This may seem a lot but it should cover all occasions. Travel size products are a saviour and safe lots of room in your make up bag
Have you any travel essentials that you can’t leave home without?