It is coming closer to the end of the year so
it’s time to round-up of my absolute favourite beauty products for 2015.
1- Maybelline Fit me foundation– Sorry! I promise I wont mention this product again but it is by far my best purchase of 2015. Budget friendly, wonder product, best thing since slice bread in my eyes. I won’t go on any more and you can read my past reviews
2. MAC Strobe cream – there are lots of super highlighters out there and I admit I am always sucked into buying them. I love this when worn under foundation to give a fresh look to the skin. Sometimes I just wear it on its own with nothing over it for natural glowyness.
3. COAT Polish – Oh the joy I get when I paint my nails with COAT polish. It lasts 7 days easily without chipping and has a great selection of colours. The best part is it has non of the nasty s that are in most polishes so doesn’t strip and hurt the nail bed.
5. Maybelline – 24 hour colour stay lipstick – I have reviewed this a few times this year. What a hero product. This literally lasts all day and night and has a great choice of colours. Just make sure you exfoliate your lips first to get all dry skin off lips.
6. Essence – Sooo Glow – such a fab highlighter and such a cheap price. I use this as my main highlighter. It needs to be patted in with fingers for the product to blend into the skin. I always get asked what highlight I am using when I wear this.
7. Glameyes false lashes by manicare- Style Miranda– Ok, I think falsies look terrific on everyone but I have never had the patience to put them on myself. I tried these a few weeks ago and Holy shit… amazing. I total understand the love and attachment people have to their lashes. It took me 30 mins but put them on and I got an arm workout in the process but so worth it. They stayed on all night and I didn’t feel them on my eyes.
8. Maybelline – Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel eyeliner– I purchased this a few months back as a copy for the Mac fluid line pots. I wear this every day and it is such a great dupe for MAC. It is so easy to apply and is smudge proof and long wearing. This is worth a try.
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills- Dipbrow pomade– if you have an instagram account you will have seen this a million times. I tried to not buy into the hype but eventually gave in! Ohhh yes… it truly lives up to the reviews. Another essential for the make up bag from now on. It also lasts for AGES.
10. Ben Nye Luxury Rose Petal Powder– Again an Insta favourite where lots of make up artists use the banana powder to highlight etc. Again I got lured in. The banana shade is for a much darker skin tone but the rose petal works. It took me a few months to start to like this product but a light dusting does keep make up on and increases lasting power. For the size, price and longevity, this is worth a try.
Have you any favourites to share?