I have to wear make up everyday to work and some days I like to keep it very simple and not apply too much products. My make up of the day was a mixture of some favourite products. Here the quick routine.
1) After cleansing I applied ASAP vitamin C followed by ASAP Daily moisturiser spf 30+ ( I adore this range)
2) I then applied Savvy primer by Desingner brands
3) Garnier BB cream in medium as a substitute to foundation
4) Mac Pro long wear concealer under eyes
5) Bourjois blush on cheeks in Rose d’Or
6) Naked Palette with colour naked on eye lid for base and toasted colour on top
7) Rimmel Extra Wow lash mascara
8) HD brow palette foxy with dark brown on brows
9) Maybelline super stray 24 hour colour in perpetual plum
10) Australis Finishing spritz to keep all in place.
This is a very fresh look and great for people that don’t like to have too much make up on. Let me know what you wear.